Fish dishes for weight loss: Swordfish with a Rocket and Tomato ToppingSwordfish with a Rocket and Tomato Topping
2 slices swordfish steaks (approx 1 inch-thick, each weighing 180g) 2 tbsp lemon juice 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 4 large tomatoes 1 bunch rocket black pepper sea salt20 min 1 portion contains about 335 kcal
- Rinse the fish steaks with cold water and dab dry. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or skillet. Add the swordfish and cook until browned for about 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- Wash the tomatoes and rocket.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes and the rocket into strips. Mix the salad together and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Once the fish is cooked, place onto 2 plates and spread the tomato and rocket mixture on top.