Fish dishes for weight loss: Cod in Terragon Sauce with Golden Hash BrownsCod in Terragon Sauce with Golden Hash Browns
2 shalotts 1 tbsp butter 1 tbsp flour 100 ml fish stock 100 ml milk 1 tsp lemon juice 1/2 bunch tarragon 300 g cod fillets 300 g Brussels sprouts 200 g carrots 200 g potatoes 1 onion black pepper salt45 min 1 portion contains about 420 kcal
- Peel and finely dice the shallots and gently fry them in the butter until translucent.
- Sprinkle with flour, add the fish stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the milk and simmer briefly. Season with salt and pepper, add lemon juice to taste.
- Wash the tarragon and pat dry, finely chop and add. Add the cod and cook in the sauce on a low heat for approx. 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash and clean the vegetables.
- Remove the stalks from the Brussels sprouts, cook in lightly salted water until al dente, allow to cool for a while, then halve and cut into strips.
- Boil the potatoes in their skins, leave to cool for a while, peel and then grate.
- Peel the carrots and also grate.
- Mix this all together and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, form the vegetable and potato mixture into hash browns, place in the pan and spread out the mixture a little with the back of a spoon.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove the fish from the sauce and arrange on 2 plates.
- Place the hash browns next to the fish and pour some tarragon sauce over the fish.